Statement of Faith
- 1. We believe all Scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments are inspired by God.
- 2. We believe in the one true God who has revealed Himself as existing in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- 3. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, fully God and fully man.
- 4. We believe Jesus Christ our Savior died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day, according to the Scripture, and is the only Mediator between God and us.
- 5. We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven, His exaltation as Lord at the right hand of the Father, and His literal, physical return the second time for the Church.
- 6. We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of Christ upon the cross by which we obtain the remission of sins through His shed blood.
- 7. We believe in the resurrection of the dead, eternal life for believers and eternal punishment for unbelievers.
- 8. We believe in the Table of the Lord, commonly called communion of the Lord's Supper for believers.
- 9. We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Spirit as enumerated in the Bible, and as manifested in the early church.
- 10. We believe in the Spirit filled life, a life of separation from the world and perfecting holiness in the fear of God as an expression of Christian faith.
Contact us at +91(422) 252 2885 or firstname.lastname@example.org